We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
Business Development Manager
What we need:
- 2+ year of experience as a Head/Team Lead of Business Development Department;
- Experience of working in IT sphere;
- Familiarity with creating a sales process from scratch;
- Ability to analyze the efficiency of current sales channels and look for new ones;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Experience in selling B2B/B2C services in the American market;
- Excellent verbal and written English;
- Willingness to work on shift schedule (mid-afternoon – evening);
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and proactive person with strong leadership skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience of living in an English speaking country;
- Understanding of American mentality.
What you will do:
- Build and manage a Business Development department from scratch;
- Develop and implement a robust Business Development strategy;
- Establish and maintain sales processes from lead generation to account management;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Set up CRM system;
- Prepare sales materials, presentations, value proposition, demo scripts;
- Closely work with Product, Customer Support and Marketing departments to provide the best results.
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Possibility of training employees at the expense of the company;
- 20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation;
- We also comply with the national holidays;
- Modern and cozy office;
- A private chef in the office;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Exciting team buildings;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, spacious workplace.