We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
What we need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience;
- The near-native English language command is a must (your target audience will be native speakers);
- Good understanding of SMM and SEO principles would be great;
- Ability to combine creative thinking with a strategic vision;
- At least basic knowledge of content mapping, related reader acquisition, and conversion funnels;
- Readiness to dive into Legal Tech content writing.
- Creating state-of-the-art blog posts, emails, infographics, templates, and other marketing materials;
- Delivering engaging and informative social media content across platforms;
- Applying unique Tone & Voice in every piece of content;
- Assisting in managing the editorial calendar;
- Occasional in-app content development;
- Collaboration with the illustrator, designer, and product team on various steps of content development;
- Assistance in analyzing marketing data to improve further activities.
- Involvement in meaningful and ambitious products that have a significant impact;
- Creative autonomy and freedom to apply your vision;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement – our doors are open and our teammates are all approachable;
- Inclusive corporate culture – we welcome diversity and individuality;
- Energized and empathetic team of professionals who enjoy working and hanging out together;
- The learning environment that encourages growth and professional development;
- Comfortable compensation rate – we respect the value of human work;
- Flexible working hours – we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days – we value rest and recreation. We also comply with the national holidays and offer 2 remote workdays per month;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, spacious workplace, and brand new working equipment.