We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
What we need:
- Minimum 2 years of English content writing experience;
- Near-native English language command is a must (your writing will target native speakers);
- Mastery of various content formats (SEO, emails, selling copy, SM posts, etc.)
- Decent understanding of SMM and SEO principles would be great; (optional)
- Be an independent creative unit while sticking to the content strategy;
- Being able to own your writing and explain your decisions;
- Readiness to dive into Legal Tech content writing.
- Great communication skills;
- Open to reviews and evaluation of their work;
- Good and empathetic team player;
- Be able to support decisions with clear arguments.
What you will do:
- Cooperate with freelancer writers and help review their writing;
- Create engaging blog posts, emails, research papers, and other marketing materials;
- Brainstorm & deliver in-tone social media content;
- Channel our tone & voice across every piece of content;
- Assist in managing the editorial calendar;
- Collaborate with the design, marketing, and product teams on various stages of content development.
What we offer:
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Possibility of training employees at the expense of the company;
- 20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation;
- We also comply with the national holidays;
- Modern and cozy office;
- A private chef in the office;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Exciting team buildings;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, spacious workplace.