We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
Customer Engagement Manager
What we need:
- Experience in Customer Support and/or Sales activities – 6 months or more;
- Working in the night-shift schedule;
- Understanding of IT terminology;
- Proficient at using Mac OC;
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced English level (written and spoken) is a must;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Being proactive with the customers;
- Understanding of how CRM systems work;
- Ability to be proactive with customers, asking their feedbacks and arrange demo calls presenting the product, engage with the customers as much as possible, handle customers’ questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of knowledge, courtesy, and professionalism to help and interest the customer with our product.
Would be a plus:
- IT Education;
- Legal/ International Law Education;
- Lead generation experience;
- Excitement to learn new products/technologies and help customers;
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and CRMs.
What you will do:
- Proactive communication with users via live chat, phone, social media, etc.;
- Converting website visitors into leads;
- Providing lead generation activities;
- Conducting product research;
- Searching for similar software and testing it;
- Helping clients solve problems accessing our systems and websites;
- Develop trust and long term relationships with clients;
- Provide customers’ feedbacks/ ideas/suggestions about the product to the Development Team.
What we offer:
- Medical insurance;
- Possibility of training at the expense of the company;
- We also comply with the national holidays;
- The company provides lunches/breakfasts;
- Exciting team buildings;
- Modern, well-equipped lofty office.