We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
Customer Support Specialist
What we need:
- Experience of Customer Support and/or Sales activities;
- Working in night-shift schedule;
- Understanding of IT terminology;
- Proficient at using Mac OC;
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced English level (written and spoken) is a must.
Will be a plus:
- IT Education.
What you will do:
- Communication with users via live chat, phone etc.;
- Converting website visitors into leads;
- Providing lead generation activities;
- Conducting product research;
- Searching for similar software and testing it;
- Helping clients solve problems accessing our systems and websites;
- Develop trust and long term relationships with clients.
What will be interesting for you:
- Tasks related to finding customers for our system;
- Communication with foreing customers and improving your English skills;
- Get new skills like lead generation, work with objections, sales activities;
- Team of professional people, who are passionate about their job;
- Opportunity to become a Head of Support Team.
- Comfortable compensation rate;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement;
- A learning environment that promotes growth and professional improvement;
- Medical insurance;
- Inclusive corporate culture;
- 20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days.