We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
What we need:
- 3+ years of the related work experience especially with AWS;
- Experience in both Internal IT and DevOps;
- Excellent understanding and wide experience with containerization especially with Docker;
- Great experience with Terraform and Cloudformation;
- Deep understanding and implementing principles of IaC;
- Experience in building Kubernetes (EKS) clusters from scratch based on AWS;
- Experience with automatic deployment tools;
- Proven experience as an Administrator in a multi OS flavored medium or large sized network of servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies;
- Strong Linux knowledge and hands on experience is must;
- Strong experience in config management (Ansible, Puppet);
- Experience in configration of MySQL, Nginx, Redis, BIND, IPTables, IPSec, OpenVPN, GitLab CI/CD, Spinnaker;
- Knowledge of AWS services: EC2, EKS, ALB/NLB, ElastiCache, RDS, Route53, CloudFront, etc.;
- Robust skills with Kubernetes, Helm;
- Familiarity with various monitoring tools (Prometheus, ELK stack, Sensu, etc.);
- Robust skills with CI/CD tools such as Gitlab, Spinnaker, etc.;
- Programming skills in Python/Bash;
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
What you will do:
- Administration of servers and network infrastructure of the company;
- Organization and setup of development, test and production environments;
- Code deployment for test and production environments;
- Monitoring and optimization of the company’s infrastructure;
- Restoration of the corporate infrastructure and services in case of failures;
- Develop systems from scratch;
- Handle complex problems that might arise during solution development and provide field support with creative and rapid solutions;
- Participate in multiple projects.
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Possibility of training employees at the expense of the company;
20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation;
- A private chef in the office;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Exciting team buildings;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, a spacious workplace, and brand new work tools.