We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
Employer Brand Manager
What we need:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Proven track record of successful PR campaigns;
- Knowledge of the PR metrics;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and have excellent time management skills.
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to take initiative;
- Proactive attitude;
- Ability to take responsibility and be autonomous
Will be a plus:
- Experience in organizing offline events such as hackathons, meetups, etc;
- Extensive personal network, established communication with journalists, bloggers and influencers;
- Experience in creating and promoting video content on Youtube.
What you will do:
- PR management of employer brand;
- Creating and implementing PR strategy to develop employer brand;
- Planning and budgeting PR activities on a monthly basis;
- Establishing relationships with the local and foreign media and influencers;
- Managing company website and its blog, making it attractive and informative;
- Managing company social networks (high-quality video streams and footages, posts, creatives, etc.);
- Taking active part in company’s events and be responsible for internal company communication;
- Creating news hooks and provide their distribution.
What we offer:
- Engagement into meaningful and ambitious projects that have a significant impact;
- Comfortable compensation rate — we respect the value of human work;
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- Creative autonomy and freedom to apply your vision;
- A learning environment that promotes growth and professional improvement;
- Medical insurance for employees and the possibility of training employees at the expense of the company;
- Inclusive corporate culture — we embrace diversity and individuality;
Energized and empathetic team of experts who enjoy working and hanging out together;
- 20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation. We also comply with the national holidays and offer 2 remote workdays per month;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, spacious workplace, and brand-new work equipment.