We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
What we need:
- 3+ years of experience with development of websites;
- Excellent skills of React, SASS;
- Strong knowledge of Typescript;
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile;
- Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Gatsby.
What you will do:
- Develop landing pages for different marketing purposes.
- Develop and improve company’s website.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Set and connect email marketing software (API MailChimp / mandrill).
- Connect user tracking elements (data layer pushes).
- Maintain and optimize websites for maximum speed, scalability, and SEO.
- Participate in code reviews.
What we offer:
- Engagement into meaningful and ambitious projects that have a significant impact;
- Comfortable compensation rate — we respect the value of human work;
- Flexible work schedule — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- Creative autonomy and freedom to apply your vision;
- A learning environment that promotes growth and professional improvement;
- Medical insurance for employees and the possibility of training employees at the expense of the company;
- Inclusive corporate culture — we embrace diversity and individuality;
- Energized and empathetic team of experts who enjoy working and hanging out together;
- 20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation. We also comply with the national holidays and offer 2 remote workdays per month;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, spacious workplace, and brand-new work equipment.