We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
Full- Stack Engineer
- Solid experience with React.js & SASS — e.g. you can build single-page web applications that feel robust and smooth;
- Solid experience with Node.js, MongoDB, Docker/Kubernetes & Linux — e.g. you can build and deploy a bunch of RabbitMQ-connected microservices from scratch;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Experience with XML DOM manipulation is a plus.
- We build a product that makes legal workers more productive by augmenting some of their skills and automating others. – The power comes from modern web technologies, great UI and machine learning.
- As a part of our team, you’ll be responsible for both things close the end user – making their interactions with the document they work on smooth and productive – and things farther from them – developing the data management and processing infrastructure.
- We prefer to be open and learn from others so you’re welcome to participate in the discussions outside your main responsibility zone and learn from us too.
What we offer
- Involvement in meaningful and ambitious products with a meaningful impact;
- Creative autonomy and freedom to apply your vision;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open and our teammates are all approachable;
- Inclusive corporate culture — we welcome diversity and individuality;
- Energized and empathetic team of professionals who enjoy working and hanging out together;
- Learning environment that encourages growth and professional development;
- Comfortable compensation rate — we respect the value of human work;
- Flexible working hours — we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation.
- We also comply with the national holidays and offer 2 remote workdays per month;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, spacious workplace, and brand new working equipment.