We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
Lead Business Analyst
What we need:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- In-depth experience in leading the BA team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Logical, creative and conceptual thinking;
- Top-notch presentation skills;
- Experience in leading BA team;
- Proficiency in WBS feature and roadmap creation;
- Product ownership and market research experience;
- Expertise in writing user stories, including acceptance criteria using ‘Gherkin language’;
- Ability to implement BA process improvements and drive changes;
- Experience in visual modeling (prototyping, UML and BPMN);
- Advanced understanding of Jira, Confluence, diagramming and prototyping tools;
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile principles and command of Agile methodologies.
What you will do:
- Performing the responsibilities of the main proxy-product owner and lead BA on a project that conducts regular competitor researches and manages product roadmap;
- Inciting and analyzing business requests via interviews, focus groups, surveys, brainstorming;
- Systematic communication with business stakeholders (requirements alignment, prioritization, progress tracking);
- Defining, analyzing and decomposing product features;
- Creating explicit, easy-to-read documentation employing “user story”, “acceptance criteria” and “user story mapping” techniques;
- Creating and managing product backlog;
- Providing development team with prerequisites (facilitate planning sessions, answer questions, clarify requirements);
- Manage the changes of the above requirements;
- Conducting demo sessions;
- Continuously improving business analysis processes.
- Experience in the role of a Product owner
- Background in Legal Tech will be an asset;
What we offer:
- Engagement into meaningful and ambitious projects that have a significant impact;
- Comfortable compensation rate – we respect the value of human work;
- Flexible work schedule – we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement – our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
- Creative autonomy and freedom to apply your vision;
- A learning environment that promotes growth and professional improvement;
- Medical insurance for employees and the possibility of training employees at the expense of the company.
- Inclusive corporate culture – we embrace diversity and individuality;
- Energized and empathetic team of experts who enjoy working and hanging out together;
- 20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days – we value rest and recreation. We also comply with the national holidays and offer 2 remote workdays per month;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, spacious workplace, and brand-new work equipment.