We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
Lead System Administrator
What we need:
- 3+ years of experience with Mac, Windows;
- Strong Linux (Debian-based) experience;
- Good knowledge of the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence) and GSuite;
- Experience with Active Directory, LDAP;
- Experience with OKTA and SSO setup (SAML, WS, OpenID);
- Hands-on experience with setup of VPN, switches/routers/firewalls, LDAP, SNMP, DHCP, DNS, VLAN;
- Experience in wireless configuration (Unifi, Mikrotik);
- Relevant experience of IT security;
- Experience with version control system GitLab;
- Basic knowledge of Bash scripting;
- Experience with containers (Docker) and AWS;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills.
What you will do:
- Manage 1 system administrator;
- Set Up new workplaces for new employees;
- Day-to-day development, maintenance and monitoring of our IT infrastructure, troubleshooting any emerging issues;
- Install, configure and integrate software and hardware solutions;
- Resolve problems reported by users;
- Set up user accounts and permissions, help manage them;
- Maintenance of computer and office equipment;
- Administration of network and equipment (mostly Mac, few Windows laptops);
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve recurring and incidental support issues for end-users;
- Create documentation, FAQs, manuals.
What we offer:
- Medical insurance;
- Possibility of training at the expense of the company;
- We also comply with the national holidays;
- The company provides lunches/breakfasts;
- Exciting team buildings;
- Modern, well-equipped lofty office.