We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
What we need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Project Manager;
- Experience in managing teams of 10 + people;
- Ability to analyze business requirements, prioritize, and translate them into software requirements;
- Solid understanding of SDLC and software development methodologies;
- Experience in creating business requirements;
- Experience in working with JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience of working in a product company;
- Excellent English, both verbal and written.
What you will do:
- Be in the role of scrum master;
- Daily sync of the development team with the product strategy and product plan;
- Run product development;
- Gather and create requirements for the development team;
- Define the product vision and features to cover;
- Participate in the review of backlog, work on a roadmap, and prioritization for upcoming releases;
- Prepare process documentation;
- Provide operation and support of project documentation;
- Track the progress of the development team to ensure on-time delivery;
- Provide reports on team work as needed;
- Estimate time, budget, and risks in development;
- Work closely with the Design, Product and Marketing teams;
- Сommunication with stakeholders.
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Possibility of training employees at the expense of the company;
20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days — we value rest and recreation;
- A private chef in the office;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Exciting team buildings;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, a spacious workplace, and brand new work tools.