Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
An upcoming tool that makes legal contracts simple, fast, and accurate. At last.Coming soon
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
- 4+ years of experience in NLP
- Ability to build MVP fast
- Experience in using Python to solve NLP issues
- Experience in using Deep Learning for NLP
- Experience in using general libraries for data processing: matplotlib/seaborn (or analogs), pandas, bumpy.
- Strong knowledge of regular expressions
- Strong knowledge of modern libraries for language processing (primarily English): NLTK, spaCy, Gensim.
- Knowledge of text vectorization methods (tf/idf, word2vec) and standard libraries (FastText, BERT or analogs).
- Knowledge of Information Extraction methods (NER, terminology extraction, keywords extraction, etc.).
- Knowledge of classical machine learning algorithms and libraries: sklearn (regression, trees, SVM, ensembles) and experience in their application to solve NLP issues.
- Unsupervised learning: different clustering algorithms, SVD, LDA.
- Ability to build simple prototypes on Flask.
- Work on machine learning project (NLP/NLU);
- Testing AI-powered legal contract analysis tool;
- Define and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, and other QA assessments;
- Ensure the quality of new features before they go live;
- Improve the development process of our products;
- Collect, analyze, and classify errors to help developers fix issues faster;
- Prevent quality regressions through time.
What we offer
- Involvement in meaningful and ambitious products with a meaningful impact;
- Creative autonomy and freedom to apply your vision;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement – our doors are open and our teammates are all approachable;
- Inclusive corporate culture – we welcome diversity and individuality;
- Energized and empathetic team of professionals who enjoy working and hanging out together;
- Learning environment that encourages growth and professional development;
- Comfortable compensation rate – we respect the value of human work;
- Flexible working hours – we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days – we value rest and recreation.
- We also comply with the national holidays and offer 2 remote workdays per month;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, spacious workplace, and brand new working equipment.