We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
Senior Data Scientist (NLP)
What we need:
- 4+ years of experience in NLP
- Ability to build MVP fast
- Experience in using Python to solve NLP issues
- Experience in using Deep Learning for NLP
- Experience in using general libraries for data processing: matplotlib/seaborn (or analogs), pandas, bumpy.
- Strong knowledge of regular expressions
- Strong knowledge of modern libraries for language processing (primarily English): NLTK, spaCy, Gensim.
- Knowledge of text vectorization methods (tf/idf, word2vec) and standard libraries (FastText, BERT or analogs).
- Knowledge of Information Extraction methods (NER, terminology extraction, keywords extraction, etc.).
- Knowledge of classical machine learning algorithms and libraries: sklearn (regression, trees, SVM, ensembles) and experience in their application to solve NLP issues.
- Unsupervised learning: different clustering algorithms, SVD, LDA.
- Ability to build simple prototypes on Flask.
What you will do:
- Work on machine learning project (NLP/NLU);
- Testing AI-powered legal contract analysis tool;
- Define and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, and other QA assessments;
- Ensure the quality of new features before they go live;
- Improve the development process of our products;
- Collect, analyze, and classify errors to help developers fix issues faster;
- Prevent quality regressions through time.
What we offer:
- Medical insurance;
- Possibility of training at the expense of the company;
- We also comply with the national holidays;
- The company provides lunches/breakfasts;
- Exciting team buildings;
- Modern, well-equipped lofty office.