We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
SMM & Сommunity manager
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing, 2 years as an SMM, and a marketing copywriter. A background at an IT company would be an asset.
- Strong understanding of SMM practices and community engagement
- Experience in creating different types of content, including videos, infographics, guides, etc.
- Passion for creating great content, both written and visual and research new opportunities
- Time-management skills are a must, as you will be working across different social media platforms
You will be:
- Developing an effective social media strategy to grow audiences and engagement across different platforms
- Generating, editing, posting and sharing unique and engaging content (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc.)
- Driving and leading online discussions on product-related topics in groups and communities
- Stimulating conversations to get user insights and about the brand
- Networking with influencers to approach them to contribute to our community
- Collaborating with a PR-manager to brainstorm ideas to create high-quality content
- Developing creative concepts and work closely with our content and design teams
- Involvement in meaningful and ambitious products that have a significant impact;
- Creative autonomy and freedom to apply your vision;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement – our doors are open and our teammates are all approachable;
- Inclusive corporate culture – we welcome diversity and individuality;
- Energized and empathetic team of professionals who enjoy working and hanging out together;
- A learning environment that encourages growth and professional development;
- Comfortable compensation rate – we respect the value of human work;
- Flexible working hours – we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days – we value rest and recreation. We also comply with the national holidays and offer 2 remote workdays per month;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, spacious workplace, and brand new working equipment.