We are bigger than just a product company. We are a value-driven community.
Read about what is beyond the products in Phase One Karma.
Tackling academic dishonesty with Unicheck
AI-driven anti-plagiarism checker with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Loio — a shortcut to perfect legal documents
Advanced styling, comparison, and AI-analysis for legal contracts in one add-in.
In 2014, not long after we had finished universities and had gotten into the tech world, we had an idea. There were ways in which artificial intelligence could help universities become more transparent — and we knew how to apply them. It was a match, and it turned into Unicheck.
As more amazing people were joining us and our product was growing, we realized: hey, we are good at this. That is when Phase One Karma was born — a company that would create tech products and transforms state-of-the-art technologies into something meaningful.read our full story
What we need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience or advanced knowledge of SMМ;
- In-depth knowledge of effective content practices implementation via different SM channels;
- Deep understanding of paid and organic distribution methods via multiple platforms.
- Social media strategy development and execution;
- Proficiency in understanding Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram platforms. A basic understanding of Reddit, Quora, Pinterest would be beneficial;
- Social Network content development and publication (independently and with copywriter’s support);
- Ads setup, targeting and testing process;
- Ads budgeting;
- Ability to conduct hypotheses and test campaigns on channel development along with the metrics analysis to measure and prove the outcomes are successful;
- Reporting and documentation on results of SMM campaigns.
- Involvement in meaningful and ambitious products that have a significant impact;
- Creative autonomy and freedom to apply your vision;
- Flat hierarchy without micromanagement – our doors are open and our teammates are all approachable;
- Inclusive corporate culture – we welcome diversity and individuality;
- Energized and empathetic team of professionals who enjoy working and hanging out together;
- A learning environment that encourages growth and professional development;
- Comfortable compensation rate – we respect the value of human work;
- Flexible working hours – we expect a full-time commitment but do not track your working hours;
- 20 days of paid vacation and 10 sick days – we value rest and recreation. We also comply with the national holidays and offer 2 remote workdays per month;
- Modern lofty office with high ceilings, spacious workplace, and brand new working equipment.